Because a large number of workers work outside the office—whether at home, on the customer side, or in a joint workplace—VPNs have helped companies to grow around the globe by offering security to company employees regardless of their connection.
VPN services such as the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client provide remote employees using any device, at any time, at any location, with seamless, highly secure access to the enterprise network while protecting the business.
Cisco AnyConnect can be used by organizations trying to protect confidential company data. Learn more about it here.
What Is Cisco AnyConnect?
The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is a web-based VPN client that does not need proper configuration. A secure method of accessing USC computing resources is a VPN, often known as IP tunneling.
To create an encrypted connection that enables companies to run securely all over the internet, the app uses multi-factor authentication. With the concerns of enterprise companies in sight, Cisco built AnyConnect VPN software.
They have no free version. There is no free trial offered by Cisco AnyConnect. For information on pricing, you can contact Cisco.
How It Works
Staff will operate without any barriers, for wherever they might be, it gives them a secure network. It provides businesses with information on the behavior of their users and endpoints. To create more rigorous and reliable network safeguards, what they know can then be implemented.
Businesses can track endpoint activity using the Network Visibility Module and use the information they gather to strengthen their network security. In addition, by avoiding non-compliant devices from building a connection, it can provide effective security.
With Cisco AnyConnect, businesses can be confident that those that are authorized and compliant are the only devices that can access their network system. This guarantees that company data is kept private since it can be accessed only by approved devices.
Cisco AnyConnect Benefits
Cisco AnyConnect's key advantages are its protection for all devices, unimpeded access, proactive threat defense, robust security of the network, and one agent management. The details are indicated below.
- Protection for All Devices - All devices are covered, even if they are Linux, Mac, or Windows computers. Cisco AnyConnect also works with Android and iOS, so businesses can be sure that their data, whether viewed on a desktop or a mobile device, is safe and secure.
- Unimpeded Access - Even outside of business premises, it enables users to do their tasks, as it offers employees all-around access to the company network. This boosts their productivity, because on whatever device they have, wherever they may be, and whatever time it is they can carry out their duties.
- Proactive Threat Defense - The IT team of an organization can develop better solutions to protect the business system, as Cisco AnyConnect gives them a 360-degree view of user behavior and endpoints. This also lets them try to find ways of enhancing the network operations of the business.
- Robust Network Security - This protects against malware, other cyber attacks, and viruses. By building walls against these threats and guaranteeing that devices that have access to the network of the organization are compliant and authorized, Cisco AnyConnect does this. Integrating Cisco AnyConnect with another program from Cisco may also ensure the security of devices.
- One Agent Management - It helps IT teams to work with a single interface so that device management does not end up being a challenging task. It not only makes the job simpler for the IT team but also converts into a more reliable user experience.
Cisco AnyConnect allows the workers to operate from anywhere, at any time, on company laptops or personal mobile devices.
AnyConnect optimizes reliable access to the endpoint and provides the necessary protections to better keep the company safe and secure.